A Professional Voicemail Greeting that will truly delight your customers!
We craft amazing caller experiences using automated attendants, IVR, phone greetings, after hours greetings, voicemail messages and phone menus for your VOIP business phone system.
Does your IVR Voice menu need an overhaul? We can help!
Leonardo da Vinci said… “Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication.”
Our approach to IVR Solutions with the Caller in mind. Most companies think about their incoming calls from an internal perspective -- rather than the caller’s perspective. We design phone trees and voice menus around the volume and type of calls received -- it’s a win-win for your callers AND your business.
We learn about your business and design an awesome call flow.
We discuss the problems with your automated greetings and IVR recordings, analyze your current call flow, and identify every part of the phone tree that needs to be updated or changed.
Then we write new greetings and messages.
After designing an improved call flow, we develop new menu options, greetings and voice messages for your phone system. Together, we work through multiple versions until we have a final draft that you approve.
We record and mix them to perfection.
Based on the audio image you desire, we create professional-grade audio recordings with the voice and music elements you select. We have extensive voice talent and music options.
We send the new IVR recordings to you.
You’ll receive audio proofs of all greetings. Then we’ll provide the recordings in the required file format for your contact center or VoIP phone system. This creates a pathway for easy updates to your IVR recordings, whenever needed.
Top 7 Problems with most company phone greetings
Voice sounds unprofessional or out-of-date
Low recording quality
Poorly worded phone tree menu
Call flow routing issues
Wrong tone of voice
Callers complain about the music
Outdated on-hold messages or hold queues
Key areas our team will address to make your automated greetings great!
We make sure the menu options are easy to understand.
We design the menu options to be brief and intuitive.
No lengthy instructions, long lists, repetition or dead ends.
We analyze your call flow to maximize efficiency in handling phone calls.
We design the call flow to match the type and volume of calls received.
The overall structure of the phone tree should logically progress.
There should be no sudden, jarring changes in tone, voice, style or volume.
We make sure your audio image sounds different than your competition.
We ensure callers have a consistent experience when contacting you.
The main goal is a great caller experience... every time your phone rings.
Listen to Audio Examples
Professional Voice Recordings are used in a variety of ways. Listen to the samples below to see how a properly designed professional voicemail greeting can expand your customers experience.
Main Greeting Sample 1
Main Greeting Sample 2
Main Greeting Sample 3
Transfer Message Sample 1
Transfer Message Sample 2
Transfer Message Sample 3
Employee Voicemail Sample 1
Unavailalbe Voicemail Sample 1
After Hours Sample 1
After Hours Sample 2
After Hours Sample 3
Holiday Greeting Sample 1
Holiday Greeting Sample 2
Inclement Weather Sample 1
Inclement Weather Sample 2
The design of your Interactive Voice Response menu matters
85% of inbound calls will prefer the self-service features of an IVR by 2020.85%
92% of callers say their first impression of a business is based on their experience with the company’s interactive voice response IVR.92%
63% of callers claim they will stop doing business with a company if they have terrible IVR experiences.63%
57% of inbound calls report that the specific reason they’re calling is not a clear option in the main phone menu.57%
46% of callers say that most IVRs have way too many menu option to remember.46%
37% of inbound calls suggest they might stop doing business with a company after just one bad experience with the call centers IVR.37%
- Today’s callers want speed! They want to know you’ll handle their call as soon as possible— and they are more demanding than ever. And businesses have need of speed, for a different set of reasons. Interactive voice response is a technology system that can save time for everyone — but the menu options have to be carefully designed.
- Auto attendant design is crucial for customer satisfaction and retention. Consumers surveyed say they’ll do business elsewhere after a frustrating experience with an automated greeting especially with companies who have high call volume.
- Some voicemail systems irritate callers quickly if they aren’t designed well. The top frustrations with automated attendants are lengthy introductions (29%) and having a long list of menu options (29%) — which suggests that businesses should aim for brevity and simplicity in the call menu design.
- Many small and medium-sized businesses use automated attendants in place of traditional receptionists in order to save money.
- Automated phone greetings have a huge impact on a caller’s first impression of a business, with 48% of consumers reporting that the phone is their preferred choice for contacting a business, especially the first time.
- Even generic prompts and professional voicemail greetings such as “leave a message,” “please leave a message with your phone number,” or “you’ve reached the office” should be customized to your business. Be sure to listen to our voicemail greeting examples.